Avatar Refund and Replacement Policy
Our avatar vendors utilize a self-locking technology (that we originally invented in Second Life®) to ensure that once you start using them, they become locked to you as you make a purchase, guaranteeing that you receive the avatar that you want. All Luskwood avatars are sold with copy, modify and no transfer permissions; as such, there is no way our avatars can be returned for a refund.
If you have purchased any Luskwood avatar, you can get a replacement at any time. We guarantee our vendor avatars against deletion, mistakes or Second Life® inventory loss (This guarantee obviously cannot apply to any modifications you have done to the avatar, you'll have to redo those). If you need a new avatar, do not purchase a replacement from the vendor, simply contact eltee Statosky in Second Life® and you will be sent a replacement as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding any of our policies, please contact eltee Statosky in Second Life®.
Unfortunately, due to demand and time constraints we are unable to offer completely custom avatars in Second Life® at this time.
If one of the avatars we currently sell is close to your dream avatar, we do recolor avatars for a reasonable cost.
Avatar Recolors and Modifications
If all of the above fails to answer your questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us in Second Life® or via email.
- For avatar replacements, please contact eltee Statosky inside Second Life® so that we can simply drop the replacement on your profile. If you email regarding a replacement it may take much longer for us to get it to you!
- For general support or vendor questions contact eltee Statosky.
- For public relations or press inquiries contact Michi Lumin.
- For website issues, logo requests, or problems with scripts in our avatars, contact Arito Cotton.
- For avatar design-related questions contact Liam Roark.
You can write to us too (no bombs please):
P.O. Box 170
Idledale, CO 80453-0170